2011 is such a great year for me in terms of my career and craft. It is also the year of learning and new opportunities for me. In order for you to know that, let us go back and recall the top 10 best things happened to me last 2011.
1. I've got my new job as a teacher. This is the most special birthday gift I ever received where I was hired as a teacher in a school for permanent position. Definitely, I will give my best shot in this job to stay longer.
2. Giving birth to a new blog entitled "Perspectives in White Scratch Papers." I was able to enhance to improve my writing skills via updating this blog. I am so thankful that it reached almost 7500 viewers from different parts of the world.
3. Attending the Writers Block Workshop. I was a follower of this group in Facebook since when I made it on OfficiallyPhilippines online writing contest last 2010. It was May 2011 in Greenbelt 4, Makati, I attended this workshop entitled "Jumpstart Your Freelance Writing Career 4.0" and I learned a lot of things to improve my writing skill, as well with how to get in to the freelance writing business. I met new friends there.
4. Laguna Loop Travel. Because of curiosity and passion to travel, I decided to visit the place called Laguna Loop. I discovered the rustic side of Laguna as well with the culture and natural beauty of the place. I visited the towns of Victoria, Pila, Santa Cruz, Liliw, Magdalena, Nagcarlan, Paete, and Mabitac.
5. Meeting Stanley Chi in the 32nd Manila International Book Fair. I added Stanley Chi in my Facebook account because of his humor and wit in terms of comedy. We chatted in Facebook as well with joining his contest about a review of his book "Suplado Tips." I didn't make it on the Bloggers Night to meet him in person. However, I had a chance to go in the 32nd Manila International Book Fair in SM Mall of Asia in Pasay where I had a chance to meet him and complete his books from Chopsticks to Suplado Tips. He also signed the books written by Stanley Chi.
6. Meeting New Facebook Friends. I met a lot of Facebook friends last 2010 especially the ventriloquist in Pilipinas Got Talent, Ruther Urquia and the 2010 presidentiable JC Delos Reyes. This 2011, I met my new friend, the sand artist of Pilipinas Got Talent 2 Mark Kenneth Dolom. He is such a nice person and very understanding. I am looking forward this 2012 to meet him soon.
7. Mall Show of Sample Prince, Ryan Bang. It was happened in Robinsons Dasmarinas where I met the funny and talented Korean actor, Ryan Bang. He was such a warm-hearted person and I really appreciate his love for the Philippines.
8. My comment was included in TV5's news program Aksyon Journnalismo. It was happened one year ago when Journalismo posted a question about New Year where my Facebook comment was included about the topic on changes in 2011.
9. Learning new things as a teacher in Korean school. I learned a lot of things which helped me as a person in Korean school especially on dealing with students and learning the language.
10. Family and friends. I also met my new friends where I learned a lot of things which helped me to do the good things in life and my family who always supported me. Last June 2011, my older sister was married and looking forward for her to have a happy family life.
Thank you Lord for this wonderful year and I am looking forward for a prosperous and happy 2012 as another chapter of my life enters