Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An Extraordinary Facebook Friendship with the Young Sand Artist

"There are people who had 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800 up to 2000 friends in Facebook. But I wonder: How many among your Facebook friends will understand when you have a problem? Who among these friends will share with your happy moments and comfort you in times of trouble."

Since 2009, I created my Facebook account for communication purposes with my family, relatives and friends. As a matter of fact, I met a lot of people which I considered as my friends, although I didn't know them personally. I get to know them through chat and only few of them will respond plus I already get their contact numbers which signifies that our friendship will getting stronger. 

One of my friends that I met in Facebook is Mark Kenneth Dolom, the young sand artist from Puerto Princesa City. He joined in the second season of Pilipinas Got Talent with his sand art performance in the tune of "Heal The World." He is still very young to do this kind of art but he has the potential. I added him in my Facebook account and I gave him a personal message which means that I appreciate his work. He responded by saying thank you plus I also included him in my review because his act was truly unique.
Mark Kenneth Dolom with his audition in the second season of Pilipinas Got Talent. Continue to keep up the good work in achieving your dream to become a successful young sand artist. The second picture shows a phoenix in his sand art piece which shows his skill.
As the days passed by, we were able to chat with each other and exchanging some sort of stories in Facebook and we exchange our contact numbers. There is also a time when we had a  simple misunderstanding but we solved that problem. But the most unforgettable experience with him is when he approached me to ask for help in making a concept in his sand art about history. I shared a lot of ideas with him about history plus I also research music or song choice for his sand art plus we had a brainstorming session where we combine our ideas to form a sand art.

I can describe Kenneth as a person who is friendly, accommodating, understanding and a very humble person. He accept the fact that he is just a beginner and he is keep on working hard to perfect his craft. He also knows how to appreciate other people who helped and supported him. (Maintain that kind of attitude!) Although other people think of him as a boastful person, but he is not that kind of person. Anyway, Kenneth keep on reaching to your dreams to become the master sand artist. Good luck and God Bless! 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNETH! I watched your current sand art video in the tune of "Go The Distance" you improved a lot and more practice to go and you will make it to the top! Never forget the people who supported you, refrain from negative vibes in your environment (don't get influenced by negative forces like vices and bad attitude), be humble and always be thankful and close to God. Kudos!

No comments:

© 2011 No copyright infringement intended. All rights reserved.