Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Perspectives in Looking Forward to 2012

Hi! Good day everyone!

2011 is such a wonderful year for me. There are two reasons why 2011 is such a great year for me. First, it was a year of new opportunities in my professional career as a teacher as well with the blogging world where I created my Blogspot website. It is also the year of improvements in my skill as well with the fact that many readers and browsers from different parts of the globe discovered my blogs. Second, it is also the year of meeting new friends through social networking as well with knowing my true friends and reuniting with my old friends. I gain my confidence in trusting people as well with the fact that they recognize me for my help and kindness that I've shown. I met a lot of friends and I learned a lot from them. In addition, I exposed myself to new activities which helped me to improve my skill and to know myself better: attending writing workshops, teaching students, doing my responsibility in the workplace, interacting with my online friends and travelling or backpacking. I also became a family oriented person where I always dedicate my work to my mom, dad, sisters, cousins and relatives. Most of all, I become closer to God where I learned to talk to Him in times of troubles, asking a particular thing as a solution to my problem and giving thanks to Him in times of happiness. 


Although I received a lot of blessings, I feel so sad to those people and places who became casualties of natural disasters. I am praying for their recovery because there are lives and properties that lost. I also feel the sadness for those people who are victims of backstabbing, conspiracy and gossips, as well with people who were affected by bad influences and vices around them which results to conflicts. I am hoping in the coming years that these cases will be minimized and looking forward to the ideal life which is full of harmony and friendship.


I am looking forward this 2012 to have a peaceful life in the world. I would like to thank my family and friends for supporting me. Thanks for all the success and blessings I received from the previous years and looking forward to new challenges in the year 2012. Thanks God for this another year and looking forward for prosperity, peace, and success this year.



My 12 wishes for you this NEW YEAR:

1. Happiness. Down deep inside.
2. Serenity at every sunrise.
3. Success in every phase of your life.
4. Family beside you.
5. Caring friends around you.
6. A love that never ends.
7. Good health within you.
8. Beautiful memories of yesterdays.
9. A nice day with so much to be thankful for.
10. A pathway leading to better tomorrow.
11. Dreams that manage to come true.
12. A great appreciation for whatever you do.



P.S. This is also the year where I was starting to become active in blogging by sharing thoughts to other people around the globe. Thanks to the readers of my blog. This 2012, I will make a new blog to the Filipino bloggers and readers. Coming soon!

No comments:

© 2011 No copyright infringement intended. All rights reserved.