Friday, December 23, 2011

Timeless Christmas Songs: White Christmas by Michael Bublé



8. WHITE CHRISTMAS (Michael Buble) 


His version of "White Christmas" is soothing to the ears and it is near to the standard version. Michael Buble is such a romantic crooner to take on that song but I really appreciate his version.


I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

No comments:

© 2011 No copyright infringement intended. All rights reserved.